Paul Rudeboy Morning Prayer (Pays many school fees) - ZONE ME LOVE

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, 30 May 2017

Paul Rudeboy Morning Prayer (Pays many school fees)

Paul Rudeboy
 Paul Okoye of P-square who now change his name to Rudeboy shares his morning prayer with his fans. His prayer is about the needy who are in need, he prayed that God should touch the heart of the riches to help other.

See his prayers:
My prayer this morning🙏 God pls bless the needy🙏 this year alone I have paid so many school fees, the ones I know and the people I have never met .... father lord 🙏 with this thousands of people 😞 I can't do it alone,🙏am almost giving up 🙏God pls touch the minds and hearts of those good men and women out there, to help the needy and bless them 😞 God this is all I ask for this morning 🙏😇amen .
He ended with this picture which States;
You can't understand real happiness until you do something for somethingd for someone who will never be able to repay you
Paul Rudeboy Morning Prayer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages