Toyo Baby who is know as
virgin and a
God fearing lady took her time to share with her fans the love God have for them. She took a passage in the Bible to show how God love is people, she took the passage from the book Jeremiah Chapter 31 verse 3:4 from MSM version it's says,
God told them, “I’ve never quit loving you and never will. Expect love, love, and more love! And so now I’ll start over with you and build you up again...you’ll resume your singing, grabbing tambourines and joining the dance.
Kind James version of the Verse quoted Jeremiah Chapter 31 verse 3:4 says,
The Lord thee appeared of old unto me,saying,Yea, I have love thee with an everlasting love;therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee...Again i will build thee, and thou shall be built, O virgin of Israel; thou again be adorned with thy tabrets, and shalt go forth in the dances of them that make merry.
No comments:
Post a Comment